Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Good Luck!

A quick card under the wire for the challenge at Case Study.  
I am also entering it for this week's 52 card pickup at The Old Back Porch. 

 
The inspiration at CASE Study

 
Week 21 
No rules, just sharing the fun of making our own cards!  



Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  SU Sincere Salutations
Paper: PTI White, SU Real Red
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies & Punch:  PTI By the Numbers & SU Wide Oval
Additional Supplies:  Martha Stewart Rhinestones

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean

2 comments:

  1. What a cool idea!! The recipient will be very lucky to receive it :) Thank you for joining us for a CASE Study challenge this week!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, this card REALLY stood out in the gallery for me! My husband and I were married on 7-7-7!! ACK! I've often used these numbers on our anniversary cards...7 is my favourite number too! So you can see why, the opportunity arose, we had to get married on that day! LOVE this! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete