Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Grandparent's Day ~ Take1

A card for my son to give my Mom today.
Pink and green are her favorite colors.
Sunday is Grandparents Day, and we're taking my parents out to lunch today.
 I used the layout from CASE Study and the colors from Color Throwdown
I am also entering it into the challenge at CASology for the cue word: family.  
If it weren't for my parents, I obviously wouldn't be here ;). 
 Stay tuned, I will be making another card for my Dad.

 
Torico is the Muse this month at CASE Study.



Not sure why the circle and white layer appear slightly off, but they are not IRL.

The joys of trying to get a picture on a windy day ~
I can't count how many times this happened!


Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Sending You & MFT Clearly Sentimental about Grandparents
Paper:  PTI White, SU DSP Patterns Pack, Melon Mambo, Garden Green, Pink Pirouette
Ink:  SU Pink Pirouette, Garden Green & Melon Mambo
Dies:  Spellbinders Circles & Scalloped Circles
Additional  Supplies:  Martha Stewart Rhinestone


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

13 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love the beautiful simplicity of the pink card, and that bee on the first card is ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us this week at the CTD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! This has happened to me so many times, too! Maybe that's why so many crafters have fancy smancy lights for taking those amazing photos indoors - no wind to contend with. Oh well, we try! Love your grandma's card and know she will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card... love the sweet simplicity of your design!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I have lots of pictures like that from when I used to take my photos outside. So frustrating! :) Glad you persevered though and shared your lovely card with us. Thanks for playing along at CAsology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! The two toned flower is just so pretty. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean this is such a lovely card, all the elements are perfect. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are sooo pretty...the little bee on the first card is absolutely adorable and I love the wonderful sentiment on the second!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job! I can totally see the layout inspiration from the CASE Study challenge and you have rocked out the offer challenges. Thanks for playing with us at CASe Study

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely fresh card! I almost forgot Grandparents day (and we were with them this morning!) Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet cards! Love your take on the challenges! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol, love the action shot at the end! The wind should know better! Love that sweet sentiment :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That happened to me all the time when I used to take photos outside! I always loved the lighting, though. Your layered, stamped flower is beautiful, and the pretty green mat really draws your eye to the sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete