Monday, September 3, 2012

Thanks!

A thank you card for my followers, and 
everyone who takes the time to leave such kind comments on my blog.
I used the colors from Color Throwdown
 and CASED myself for the current challenge at CASE Study.
(I am counting the flower under the "n" as barely banana).
I chose to CASE the card on this post, which 
was featured by Cath on the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. 
I CASED it fairly closely, substituting buttons for the twine.

 



Supplies  ~
Paper:  PTI White, SU Basic Black
Dies:  Memory Box Script Thanks
Additional Supplies:  Washi Tape - LCS's, Buttons - PTI, MFT & Doodlebug Designs, PTI Twine

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Jean



6 comments:

  1. Totally rocking the neon trend with this beauty! Thanks for CASEing along with us at CASE Study this week! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love your use of washi tape here. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a colourful and fun card! Love the bold sentiment :) Thanks for helping us celebrate our anniversary over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So superb! I loved it then and I love it now!!

    (Hey, Jean, could you email me about using the Cuttlebug for your Memory Box dies. Or do you use a different machine for your MB dies? I'm struggling with mine. Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean,
    I love this card. So colorful! Love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous remake of the original! I love the addition of the buttons, and those are some super adorable washi tapes. :) Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete