Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Sympathy Card

A sympathy card (thankfully that I do not need) for two
challenges at CASE Study and CAS-ual Fridays. 
I played tic-tac-toe at CAS-ual Fridays using the 
center vertical column.  The embossing may not be 
captured well, but I did use the linen impression plate.
Maile is this month's Muse.  I kept the kraft, sympathy
theme, and flowers.  I used an impression plate instead
of a background stamp, washi tape instead of ribbon, and 
sequins instead of buttons.


 

                           

Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings II, Verve Brighter Days, Stamp It Dahlia (1999)
Paper:  SU Crumb Cake, My Mind's Eye Happy Day
Ink:  SU Crumb Cake & Soft Suede
Additional Supplies:  PTI Linen Impression Plate, Sequins - LCS, Washi Tape from my stash

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on Maile's card Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bit of sparkle and the pretty flowers :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CASE! I love the subtle texture. I use it often on my cards too. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete