Tuesday, May 7, 2013

With Heartfelt Thanks

This month Maile Belles is the Muse at CASE Study. 
It's been a while since I have joined in on the fun at
CASE Study, however I plan on CASEing her a lot 
this month, I love her style.  I made this for my son's 
teacher for teacher appreciation week using the colors 
from The Play Date Cafe.  I also entering at
Simon Says Stamp for their "Happy Mail"  challenge.

Maile's card

Supplies ~
Stamp:  PTI Script Sentiments
Paper:  PTI White, Making Memories - Wedding
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Additional Supplies:  Blue Moon Beads (flower), PTI Button, the Paper Studio Gemstones - LCS, PTI Sunrise
      Impression Plate
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

5 comments:

  1. WOW, love the boldness of your card...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, that flower is gorgeous.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. WOW. WOW. okay, I gotta give this another one. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, sounds like so many are inspired by Maile! It's so fun to play with her inspiration this month! This teacher LOVES that big, gorgeous flower and the heartfelt sentiment of the card. Thanks for appreciating good teachers and playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love that fabric flower! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete