Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You're In My Thoughts

An ombre card for the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World. 
I chose to use blues instead of the purples.
I had also made it for the challenge at CASE Study,
but missed the deadline due to computer issues.



Supplies ~
Stamps:  WPlus9 Guiding Light Sentiments, Stampendous Agapanthus
Paper:  PTI White, SU Soft Sky, Pool Party, Costal Cabana, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Additional Supplies:  Rhinestone - LCS

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

7 comments:

  1. cute card, I like how your stamped image really stands out against the Ombre

    ReplyDelete
  2. love colour blocking and ombre too. pretty card- glad you are able to post again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for joining me as a follower. I am also following you now.

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful look for that tall flower! It's a great way to use those strips of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jean! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete