Saturday, January 21, 2012

Make It Monday # 49 ~ Ghost Masking

This one was a tough one for me.  I thought about it all week.  I told myself that I would try each Make It Monday, and already wanted to wimp out on only the third one this year.  I don't have any sets with frames, so the best I could do was use the fillable frame # 5.  One of the problems I ran into was that the die was larger than the frame stamp, so I had to cut the frame by hand.  Then the negative image was  too big, so I had to move it each time I stamped.  What you are seeing is my third attempt.  The first time my temporary adhesive ripped the paper and the second time I smudged the paper because the vellum moved while stamping.  The third try I also smudged it, but just cut it out to get rid of the mistakes.  I am sure this would have been easier if I had the Label Basics set.





Supplies ~
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames # 5, Half & Half and Harvest Berries, SU Fabulous Florets
Paper: SU Shimmery White, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi & Pretty in Pink
Ink: StazOn Black, SU Melon Mambo & Wild Wasabi
Dies: Edgers # 1 Collection & Fillable Frame # 5
Bling: Me & My Big Ideas & Kaiserscrapbook

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment