Here are the guidelines for the Moxie Fab Challenge ~
- Create a paper crafted project (card, gift bag, tag, layout, home decor item, mini-book cover, etc.) that incorporates navy blue in an innovative way. (In other words, design your cards so that navy blue is the star of the show!)
- Upload it to your blog, click on the title of that post, copy the URL, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Tell your readers that you've created your project for the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World and link it back to this post to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- If you don't have a blog, upload your project to this flickr gallery, copy the URL to your project, and add it to Mr. Linky below.
- Upload your projects by midnight EDT on Sunday, March 11.
- The winning entries will be shown on this blog on Wednesday, March 14 and will receive an "I'm Moxie Fab" challenge winner button as well as a truly moxie fab prize.
This week we have a simple recipe for you to follow which is to use some of those left over bits and pieces we all tend to keep so this week
Don't Scrap it!
Your scraps can be anything... paper, card, plastic, metal, fabric...we'd love to see the result of your creative imaginations... and do have fun!
Stamps: PTI Lighten Up Sentiments Mini Stamp Set
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight & Night of Navy
Ink: SU Night of Navy
Punch: 2 1/2 " Marvy Uchida Circle
Additional Supplies: Art Institute Glitter Ultra Fine Bananan & Sizzix Rays Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by!