Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Have a wonderful day!

I have been working on challenges that just started, and I almost forgot about the color challenge at The Play Date Cafe.  I knew what I planned on doing when I saw the sketch challenge at Less is More.  I had also found the perfect color glitter to go along with my flower. All I did was to lightly brush the edges with a Zig 2 way glue pen and sprinkled on the glitter.  I am done with one more Mother's Day card.  It is very similar to the first card I did for the sketch at Less or More.

 




Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #1
Paper:  SU Whisper White, Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: SU Rich Razzleberry
Dies:  PTI Bloom Builders 3
Additional Supplies:  PTI Lemon Tart Button, Recollections Rhinestone, Art Institute Glitter # 205 
     Berry Pie

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean

8 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty flower Jean!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fabulous glittery flower Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. It's amazing how a card with so little on it can have such a big impact. It's fabulous!

    So glad you were able to play with us at The Play Date CAfe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - love the glitter effect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this - the glitter really enriches the flower and it's a lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours and your flower is fabulous. I love the sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Jean! It looks like a piece of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card...I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/05/52-card-pickup-week-18.html

    ReplyDelete