Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas in Pink

A pink Christmas card for the color challenge at Dynamic Duos,
sketch challenge at Freshly Made Sketches, the Favorite Challenge
at Simon Says Stamp, and I am also submitting it at The 52 Card Pickup.
Snowflakes are my favorite die cuts, impression plates, and embossing 
folders currently.  Glitter paper for the (pink) snowflake is my favorite 
paper for the snowflake die cuts.



I turned the sketch on its side, so my washi tape would fit .

Old Back Porch 

Simon Says.... What's Your Favourite?? 

Supplies ~
Paper:  SU Pretty in Pink and Whisper White, Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper, Glitz & Glitter Sweet Solids paper 
Die: Sizzix Snowflake
Additional Supplies: PTI Peace be Still Impression Plate,, White Snowflake by Jolee's boutique & Martha Stewart Washi 
     tape

Thanks so much or stopping by!
Jean

7 comments:

  1. Jean this is a fabulous card, I love the pink snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of the snowflake embossing with the sparkly snowflake focal point! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree whole-heartedly with Amy! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Texture and sparkles! Two of my favorite things! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pink-ariffic!! Beautiful card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous :) Whatva lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete