Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Love You This Much

One more card for my son for the "game" challenge at 
CASology, using the sketch at Retro Sketches, and 
the black and white colors at A Passion for Papertrey.
My first card for the CASology challenge is here.
  He would play Wii all day, if I let him.



 

At a Passion for Papertrey ~ 

A black and white challenge



Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Boy Basics: Game On,  Avery Elle Lots of Love
Paper:  PTI White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Additional Supplies:  PTI Diagonal Stripes Impression Plate

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean



8 comments:

  1. Fun! I love those remotes all lined up and it would be a happy day indeed if my son told me he loved me as much as his computer! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean the remotes are fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean, another geat card using these remotes...my sons would LOVE this card, too! Great idea, great card! Thanks again for playing at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun, Jean! I love that embossing folder background with your clever use of the remotes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card...I love how you used the Game On stamp set, just so clever and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all came together SO perfectly!! I LOVE the diagonal stripes behind the game controllers! Thanks for joining us at retrosketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute!!! Love the game controllers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun guy card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete