Tuesday, April 30, 2013

So Proud of You

I made this late Friday night, but have not had time to post it yet.
After snow flurries on Thursday, I wasn't about to waste
the wonderful weather we had this past weekend.
This card is for my niece who just passed her driver's test.
I used the fabulous sketch by Deanna Jean at Retro Sketches
(unfortunately I missed this deadline) and colors at 
Play Date Cafe.  I will also be entering this card
at A Passion for Papertrey for their "Let's Celebrate"
challenge.  This is my second for that challenge; my
first one is in my previous post.  I am also entering it at
Simon Says Stamp where this week ~ anything goes.





Supplies ~
Stamp:  PT Script Sentiments
Paper:  PTI White, Sweet Blush & Melon Berry; Patterned paper by Doodlebug Design inc.  - Flower Box 
      6 X 6 Pad
Ink:  SU Basic Gray
Dies & Punch;  PTI Bloom Builders # 3, Spellbinders Circles & SU Bird Builder Punch
Additional Supplies: PTI Sweet Blush & Melon Berry Buttons, PTI Button Twine, Baker's Twine from the Twinery

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jean, I love ever detail and those colours are perfect. I need to know what type of die cutting machine you have. Love those Mums but I have such a hard time cracking them through my Cuttlebug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Sizzix Big Shot, but it doesn't work with only one pass, and I also have to use either paper or acetate shims (usually 3), and then it is really hard to crack through the Big Shot.

      Delete
  2. A fabulous card Jean - your design really captures the feel of the inspiration photo. Love the flowers!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jean, so pretty and feminine, I love your gorgeous flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Jean, you took your big ol' hammer and NAILED these challenges! Your sketch take is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    :)

    ReplyDelete