Sunday, June 30, 2013

Big Hugs

A very quick card for the current challenge at CASology,
where the cue word is "free."  I thought of "free as a bird" and
"light as a feather."  This one is for my niece who tore her
ACL, and is facing surgery and a very long recovery.  I
am also entering this at Simon Says Stamp where this 
week "anything goes."



Work is crazy busy, and I am working overtime.  I am skipping the 
supply list.  I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

7 comments:

  1. I hope your niece has a speedy recovery. Her injury sounds scary! This is one gorgeous card Jean! I'm glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card! I love the background and your feathers!!! Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - the feathers actually feel airborn and FREE! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. I love the feathers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really clever, Jean! I can just feel those leaves skittering down the road in the breeze - free!!

    I wish your niece well with her surgery and recovery and I hope that work eases up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S. Congratulations on the HM honor from CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your niece recovers very soon Jean. The bird feathers really do represent "freedom" - how amazing it must be to fly through the sky with no worries!
    Hugs, Sylvia xxx

    ReplyDelete