Monday, September 30, 2013

Moxie Fab World's General Craft Supplies Challenge

I actually made these two cards for a different challenge
at Moxie Fab World ~ the Tuesday Trigger: Honoring Ombre.
However I often don't get to a challenge until close to the end, and then
am too tired to post my cards.  I have a stack of these unfortunately ;).
Fortunately this time, I think they do work for the challenge to use
general craft supplies.  I used embroidery floss on both.  The embroidery 
flosses are also ombre.  At Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge 
 its anything goes, so I am posting there also.

,


Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Watercolor Wonder
Paper:  PTI White & Winter Wisteria, SU Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  SU Pumpkin Pie & Tangerine Tango, PTI Summer Sunrise
Dies:  PTI Quick Stitch Sentiments
Additional Supplies:  Washi Tape from Michaels, Avery Elle Sequins, Embroidery Floss

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment on them, very well done! :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jean! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete