Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Christmas Thank You

A Christmas thank you card that just happens to 
work for the CASology "Dot" challenge this week.
(I honestly did not make it for any challenge!)
There are a few dots on one of the ornaments.
I am also entering this at Simon Says Stamp!
Monday Challenge where anything goes.
I know I have been MIA lately in blogland.
Work is really busy and my son is in the middle of 
wrestling season, so not much free time for 
card making or blogging.  I am also trying to 
re-organize my stamping supplies.  I finally found
a system that I am happy with for my dies and clear 
stamps. I will post that after I am done.  I have taken
parts of systems that I have seen posted on other blog
and Pinterest.  I am hoping to get in one more post
 today with the Valentines that I am making for work. 


 

Supplies ~ 
Stamp:  Printworks Watercolor Ornaments (an older one made in 2000)
Paper:  PTI Rustic White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, various Copics, at you Spica gold pen

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

5 comments:

  1. I really like the bold colors on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Laurie! The bold colours are lovely! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun colors! I love holiday cards in non-traditional colors. Thank you gorgeous sharing your card with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colour combo, Jean ... and wonderful bold images against all that glorious white! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your patterned and colorful baubles, Jean! I'm sorry things have been so busy for you, but I know what you mean! How exciting that you are doing some reorg, too! I can't wait to hear more about it! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete