Saturday, August 25, 2012

August PTI Blog Hop

A VERY quick card for the blog hop this month at PTI, after working a 13 hour day today.
I went for the felt to add my texture.  
Living in Wisconsin in summer is all about the detours.  
We have two seasons ~ winter and construction season.
I get lost with detours at least once a month, 
and my son groans ... Mom, are we lost again?
Yes, honey, but we'll figure it out ~ we always do, don't we?
One of these days I am going to invest in a GPS navigation system ;).

Blog-hop-2

Blog-hop-1 



Paper, Felt & Dies by PTI (Stamp by MFT ~ Travel)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that sentiment and all your felt arrows! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... great advice and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those felt arrows are fantastic Jean and I think that is such a clever sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card to match your story! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. The arrows paired with the felt adds a whimsical touch (if detour arrows can be whimsical, hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a clever take on the MIM inspiration photo. Love all those arrows. I can relate to your story. I would be totally lost without a navigation system if all my normal routes were under construction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those felt arrows. Sometimes those detours makes one feel like he/she is driving any which way.

    ReplyDelete