Saturday, August 11, 2012

CASology

A VERY CAS card for this week's challenge at CASology this week.
The cue word is pond.


I made three prior to this, but they seem to be lacking.  
The first one I made to combine with the color challenge at ColourQ, 
but I am not going to link it.  I do have a plan B for that challenge.

The second one is only slightly different than the one I am actually linking,
but I like the white card base better than monochromatic.

The third one is so bad, I can't even post it.
I tried to add glitter to the waves in the pond, and it looked awful!

 
Reject # 1 
Supplies ~
Stamps: SU Inspired By Nature & Dragonfly by Hidden World Rubber Stamps (one of my ancient 
     stamps)
Paper:  PTI White
Ink:  SU Certainly Celery, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse & Summer Starfruit (marker to color the 
     dragonfly)
Additional Supplies:  Corner Rounder


Reject # 2 
Supplies ~
Paper:  SU Marina Mist
Ink: Mister Huey's Shine Color Mist
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Koi
Additional Supplies:  Corner Rounder


Supplies ~
Paper:  PTI White & SU Marina Mist
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Koi
Additional Supplies:  Corner Rounder  & Rhinestones - LCS

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean



5 comments:

  1. I really like the dragonflies and tall grass, that looks great,and the misty colored paper embossed is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tall grass and the dragonflies, but your embossed fish and pools of water is so unusual and interesting - really creative and unique - I don't think I've ever seen that ef, but it really made a cool card! The bling is just the icing on the cake! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are wonderful Jean, both with their own merits. Thank you so much for joining us again this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pond impression plate! Your first card with the tall grass an impression plate is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That impression plate is wonderful and the gemstones add just the right amount of pizzazz! I like the dragonfly card too in all its glorious one-layered beauty! :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete