Friday, October 25, 2013

A CAS Masculine Birthday

My brothers' birthday is in the beginning of November,
so the challenge at The Paper Players was perfect for this.
I am also entering this at Seize the Birthday, where anything goes.
Now I only need one more card, since I have twin brothers ;).


 




Supplies ~ 
Stamps:  PTI Wonderful Words Birthday
Paper:  PTI Rustic White, SU Gumball Green,Night of Navy & Riding Hood Red; Echo Park Paper & Glue
       6 X 6 Paper Pad
Ink:  SU Night of Navy
Dies:  PTI Get to the Point & Rainbow Stripes

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! It creates such a cool illusion....and the birthday is wonderful! I hope your other brother doesn't get upset if he doesn't get exactly the same card! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE the background stripes! So bold and graphic! Thanks for playing with The Paper Player!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold colors and design of your card. Thanks for sharing at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete