Wednesday, April 4, 2012

An Elvis Sighting?

Its down to the final minutes for the challenge at CAS-ual Fridays.  I wanted to use my Heart-2-Heart # 1 Mini Stamp Set,  so I looked for songs about coffee. There are actually 40 songs that have "coffee" in them, but that felt like cheating, so I thought of another song.  Not sure why I came up with Jailhouse Rock, but then I thought of black and white striped guitars ~ so I just went with it.  I printed out a few short phrases from the song, and punched them out.   The purple background is for the phrase "the whole rhythm section was the purple gang."

 





Supplies ~
Paper: SU Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink:  Computer generated
Dies & Punches:PTI Rock On Die & SU Word Window punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jean

2 comments:

  1. HA! Love this! What a clever idea for that song!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and creative, Jean! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete