Monday, March 25, 2013

Catching Up ~ Summer School Teacher Gifts

Continuing to clean up my memory card.  Here are the cards
I made for the summer school teacher gifts.  I made six different
squares for different occasions and placed them on a piece of
acetate with glue dots.  Included with these were blank embossed
note cards with a place to glue the square.  I bought a large box of the 
already embossed note cards at Michaels using a 40 % off coupon.  
I made four sets of these.  I also had found a book of race cars from
the local library for only fifty cents that they were getting rid of.
I cut out the cars and matted them with black.  The "gift boxes" 
were recycled PTI stamp boxes.  The sentiment is from PTI ~ 
one of the Think Big series.  It was stamped onto a die cut from 
Spellbinders, and then I cut two more layers to mat.
 The race car cards were given to two teachers.  For under 
ten dollars, I made teacher gifts for six teachers ~ not bad ;).













Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

5 comments:

  1. Girl you are the Queen of Inspiration lately!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card sets. You have given me some great ideas for sources of things to cut up and adhere to cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you were busy! Great selection of fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great teacher gifts ... they can always use cards, it's the perfect gift! Love that you let them make their own with the panels and the embossed bases. I've saved all my Papertrey packaging too for a use such as this. Glad you're sharing your previous projects : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jean - you certainly got value for money with these bargains, and I love the cards you created with them.

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog - Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete