Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Only Have Eyes ... For You

A very quick post, since I should be in bed ~ being 
scheduled for a 12 hour shift tomorrow.  I made another
card for the "song" challenge at CASology using the
colors at Play Date Cafe.  I felt a little guilty about my last 
entry at CASology since I made my card and then found a
song to fit.  So, I came up with a song first, and then made 
a card.  The song is older ~ "I Only Have Eyes for You."
I also wanted to thank the ladies at Play Date
for selecting my last entry there for the
"Cream in Our Coffee."





Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

6 comments:

  1. Adorable and great card for that song Jean. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really fun colours and I love that you put them on that sandy card base! It makes the turquoise really pop! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your first card wasn't treating at all! Always happy to have you play along again though and I love those fun glasses with their matching bling! Thanks for playing along again with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab color combo! I love the glasses lined up. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute use of the glasses - I love their colors and I love that you backed them a little darker so that they are highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those glasses are great! love how you used the colors :) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete