Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day X 24

24 cards for the babies in the NICU I work at to give to their
parents this St. Patty's Day.  I used the sketch at Retro Sketches.
I am also entering them at Simon Says Stamp where the 
challenge is "A Bit 'O Green."  I have three very slightly different
versions, because I ran out of the buttons, and then ran out of the
large glitter dots.






Supplies ~ 
Stamp:  SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  PTI White & Soft Stone, Glittered Green - LCS
Ink:  SU Garden Green
Punches:  SU Word Window & Modern Label, Martha Stewart 4 Leaf Clover
Additional Supplies:  Washi Tape - LCS, PTI Soft Stone Buttons, Glitter Dots & Rhinestones - LCS

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Jean and what a lovely idea !! I am sure all the new parents will really appreciate these :-), very thoughtful of you x

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute! I like the bit of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-211.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, too, Jean. You're a doll!!

    ReplyDelete