Friday, June 6, 2014

A Reverse Confetti Sketch

I always need to replenish my stock of 
"Thank you" cards as the end of the school
year approaches.  I used the sketch at 
Reverse Confetti.  I highlighted the stamp
with circle dies and used more patterned
paper than I normally do.


SFYTT13_Jun14
Supplies ~ 
Stamp: Reverse Confetti Lots to Say
Paper:  PTI White & Soft Stone, SU Marina Mist, American Crafts My Girl paper pad
Dies:  Spellbinders Circles & Scalloped Circles

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean


2 comments:

  1. So pretty Jean, i love your take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining the fun at Reverse Confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the big circle of thanks, Jean, and so will the teachers! Good job using that pp so perfectly for this sketch!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete