Friday, June 6, 2014

Father's Day Cards

I am the designated card maker at work.  This year
these are the cards that the babies in the neonatal 
intensive care unit I work at will be giving their Dads.
I am submitting them at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday
Challenge for their "Father's Day / Masculine" challenge.  The
colors in two of the cards are the same as this week's 
ColourQ challenge.  The patterned paper I used has
all of the colors for this week's challenge. I made 
multiples of each of these designs, using up some
of my retired Stampin Up paper.







Supplies ~
Paper:  All Stampin Up ~ retired patterned papers, cardstock to match the patterned paper
Dies:  Die-Versions # 1 Dad Sweet Spot & Spellbinders Circle

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous Father's Day cards Jean! Great die cut. Thank you so much for sharing them with us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love these cards. The design and colors are absolutely amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Father's Day cards. Love that die cut sentiment. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous that you had all those awesome patterned papers in those CQC colors! Love the design! I always think this is such a generous and giving thing you do, Jean!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been a busy stamper! I remember that SU paper, that's the first thing I thought of when I saw Arielle's challenge! Awesome cards! Thanks for using the CQC colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lot of fun cards for Dad, Jean, love your one for the colourQ. Thanks for playing with us. What a wonderful job making cards for the dads!

    ReplyDelete