Monday, June 16, 2014

Celebrate Today

Happy Anniversary CASology ~ Tomorrow is challenge 100!
It is my favorite challenge, as it gives so much freedom to 
interpret the cue word any way you choose ~ no color or sketch
requirements.  I've had a lot of fun with some challenges coming 
up with a different twist on the traditional way of interpretation.
The cue word this week is "Anniversary." I am also playing over 
at Darnell's new challenge ~ "NBUS."  I am loving the new wet
paint sets at PTI, and the sentiment is from the newest set ~ 
Wet Paint III.  I stamped the sentiment twice ~ in basic gray 
and pure poppy, since I wasn't happy with my first stamping 
effort.  Rather than waste cardstock, I tried to salvage it and 
am pleasantly surprised at how it turned out.



Supplies ~
Stamps:  PTI Wet Paint III
Paper:  PTI White, Soft Stone & Pure Poppy
Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy & SU Basic Gray
Dies:  PTI Coffee Cozy Details, Heart Prints, Limitless Layers - Hearts Stitches & Limitless Layers 2 1/4" Hearts
Additional Supplies:  DMC Embroidery Floss # 321

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jean



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic design Jean, love the multiple hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a lovely loving CAS card, Jean! I love those double stitched hearts and I agree with you, the effect of the over-stamping is fantastic for the font style!! Thank you so much for joining in my NBUS Challenge. I'm not sure why it just now popped into the gallery, but you made it in time and I appreciate your support!! Hope all is well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete